Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash September Challenge...


Hello everyone!!! I have a card and tag set to share with you inspired by the current 
Stock Your Stash Challenge for Reverse Confetti. YAY!!
 This month's theme is Halloween/Fall Fun. 
There are so many possibilities for creating for this challenge. 

Fall fun for me is coloring the beautiful flowers, pumpkins, leaves that come with this season.
I used the lovely Lanterns stamp set, along with the Lantern Additions, and the Center Frame Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.







For the tag, I used a now retired set from Reverse Confetti. But they have this one that is similar to the one I used: Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts

For the colors of this card, I was inspired by the card I created for the 


For all the products used for the blog hop card and tag please visit me here

Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by. 
Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 


Products: 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS