Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Finished Mickey layout



Hello everyone !!! Today I am sharing this layout I finally finished !!! It's of us at Disneyland two years ago I was pregnant and it was hot !!! I am still Scrapbooking that trip !!! I started with one idea and then
 went in a completely different direction !! I tend to do that a lot !!! Thank you for stopping
by !!! I used my cricut on this with cartridges life is a beach and Disney Mickey and friends !!
Challenges : Simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com anything but a card ! Cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com ,
Scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.comCreativetimeforme.com , Diecuttindivas.blogspot.com , Stuckonusketches.blogspot.com , Myshericrafts.blogspot.com , Pileitonchallenges.blogspot.com , dianamlarson.blogspot.com , pinkbydesigns.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS