Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Christmas on the farm !!!

Hello everyone !!! Happy Friday !!!! I have been having a fun but stressful week !! My hubby has been off and we have been watching movies and shopping that's all fun !! But my iPad froze in the middle of the week and it was frozen that's how I blog and edit so I was pretty stressed but thankfully after hours on the phone got it to work again !!! This card today I decided to combine Christmas and farm theme !! Just wanted to do a fun bright layout !! Thank you for stopping by hope you have a wonderful weekend !!!
I used my cricut and cuttlebug on this card along with stickles to add some faux stitching along the hats and scarves of my Christmas cows !
Challenge
cardztv.com faux or real stitching !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS