Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Finished Buzz light year layout !!!


Happy Thursday everyone !!! I am happy to share this buzz light year layout I finally completed today !!! I can't tell you how many times I've pulled it out tried working on it and then just gave up !!! But today I told myself I would not give up until I was done !!! I am happy with how it turned out its my style for sure !!! I also wanted to thank the amazing design team at Bitten by the Bug 2 !! They chose my card as project of the week and I really appreciate the support and sweet comments !!!
Thank you for stopping by ! Have a wonderful day !
I used my cricut with boys will be boys for the moon and spaceship, stars are from Celebrations !
Challenges for fun : Bitten by the bug 2 Stars and Moon, Inspired by Stamping Challenge #61 white ,blue and green !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS