Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pile it On Challenge #34

Hello everyone happy Sunday !! Today is my day on Pile it On Challenges ! And our challenge is to use designer paper this week (which is no problem for me :) ) ! Our wonderful sponsor for this week is Red Rubber Designs ,they offer high quality rubber stamps ! I decided to make a bendi fold card that I made from an old kool aid box ! From the moment I saw the images , I wanted to make her look like she is about to go on a picnic ,on a warm summer day,  as the card opens there are inspiring sayings that come from the same company as well ! I will be posting more pictures of this card later today! Hope you enjoy !  I hope I have inspired you to create !
Challenges 4 fun:
Frosted Designs- Use chipboard
Sparkle and Sprinkle Challenges - August Color Palette
Craftin Desert Divas- Linky Party #13 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too- Anything for a Child
Paper Playtime- Use Pearls
All that Stickles- Great Outdoors
Cardz Tv - Pop it up or wiggle
Rose Blossom Garden - Summer theme
Parade Your Crafts- Picnic
Papertake Weekly - Flower Power
Sister Act Card Challenge- #21 Anything Goes
Whimsical Designs-Just Add Glitter
Sweet Stamping Challenge- A.R.T. Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS