Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sunny yellow !!

Happy Tuesday ! Hope everyone is having a good start of the week ! I am sharing this school card I made for Jo'sscrapshack challenge ! It's a sketch and I always have a problem with sketch challenges
 not sure why ! But I guess practice makes perfect so I will keep practicing hopefully I get better !! Have a great day ! I hope I have inspired you to try something new !!!
Challenges for fun make sure to check them out : 
Jo's scrap shack  sketch , Paper Playtime use yellow, Craftin Desert Divas back to school ,
 Bitten by the bug 2 back to school , My shericrafts back to school, 3Girl Jam Kraft w ribbon,
 All that stickles anything goes, Cardz Tv back to school and sew much fun , My craft spot clean and simple (my version lol )! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS