Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Furry Friends Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome to the Furry Friends Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Cute, cuddly, soft, and sweet, having a pet is quite the treat! This month we are honoring our furry friends with a dash of Stickles!

 If you have just come across the hop and are looking to start at the beginning, please visit All that Stickles. If you've come from Tanya's blog, then you're in the right place .

My project for the blog hop is a 3D Pumpkin card . I made two versions of this card , one with my cricut and one with my Silhouette that I will be sharing later today as well ! On this card I did a tree in the background with my furry friend an owl ! I used lots of stickles , diamond, orange peel, lime green, cinnamon and yellow !!!Hope you enjoy !



We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday September 18th at All that Stickles.

$15 Gift Certificate


2 Itty Bitty Stamps

10 Digis of Winner's Choice
Your next stop is Karen's blog

Here's the complete lineup:
Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Fall Harvest Linky Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS