Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Give thanks 3d project

 
 
Hello everyone !!! Today I am sharing this adorable teepee from the silhouette store ! I thought it would go perfect with my cricuts paper dolls dress up cartridge ! I had lots of fun making this , I hope you enjoy ! Have a wonderful day !

I used Recollections and paper studio paper, My Cricut Paper dolls dress up , create a critter, Silhouette Teepee file, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut stain, Victorian Velvet  , My Craft Spot Crinkle Ribbon, Embossing , Stickles Glitter in true blue, black, Xmas Red, Gold , Sparkle N Sprinkle Blue Lightning Opaque GlitterG1008,Inference Gold Opaque Glitter G1094

Challenges 4 Fun ~ Die Cuttin'Divas~ #134 Fall Colors, Craftin' Desert Divas ~ Fall/Autumn, Cardz v ~ Fall Colors, My Sheri Crafts #119 Native American , Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes, Hiding in my Craft Room ~ HIMCR#116 Lots of layers, All That Stickles ~ Fall Harvest , Fantabulous Cricut ~ #179 Going Places

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS