Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More 3d pumpkins !!


I am placing these on the shelf that is above my desk .
 

All of my pumpkins I made this time , out of the wagon . . . .
 

Beautiful embossing done with Sparkle N Sprinkle Cappuccino Star EP434,
Stamp Set 410 Autumn Swirl
 

Close up of the Autumn Medley(G1013) opaque glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle

 

Up close , of the amazing glitter Parisian mist G1037, Autumn Medley G1013,Cappucino Star (embossing powder) EP434
Hello everyone !! Happy Wednesday !!! I can't get enough of these adorable pumpkins !! As you can see !! I am trying different pumpkin versions , these were made from my silhouette , with a pumpkin file . The wagon is from under a cherry tree , can you believe it was a free file !! The 1st place ribbon is from my cricut , and my I love the pumpkin patch I welded from a font on my silhouette !! And of course , I used my Sparkle N Sprinkle beautiful glitter on my pumpkins, as well as embossed with their beautiful embossing powder !!!


Recipe
Recollections Paper, Cricut Alphalicious, Cricut Basics, Ribbons & Rosettes. Silhouette Cameo , Sparkle N Sprinkle Glitter Autumn Medley G1013, Parisian Mist G1037, Embossing Powder EP434 , Stamp Set 410Autumn Swirl. Tim Holtz Distress Ink , Ribbon from Joann, Wagon file Under a Cherry Tree

 Thank you for stopping by ! I hope you have a wonderful day !

Challenges 4 Fun~ Craftin desert Divas ~Linky Party #15 Autumn/Fall, BittenbytheBug2~ Anything Fall, Fantabulous Cricut ~ Numbers or Letters, All That Stickles ~ Fall Harvest , My Craft Spot ~ #111 Favorite Technique ( mine is making 3d objects), Jo's Scrap Shack ~ FFC#17 Autumn, Silhouette Challenges ~ welding Letters (Ilove the pumpkin patch ) Silhouette America Blog ~ Welding letters (Love the pumpkin patch )


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS