Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pile it on Challenge

Good morning everyone !!!

Happy Sunday !! Today we have a fun challenge for you at Pile it on Challenges !!! I hope you join us , we ask that you use your favorite color in your project !!!
Freckled Fawn is our wonderful sponsor .One lucky participant will win a 20$ gift card to ohdeermekit.com!  They supplied the design team with some of their really cute products , we received sticker gems, wood shapes , and geometric shaped clips !
I used a file from My Scrap Chick  country village house boxes, to make these cute little houses that are boxes as well , then I added some Sparkle N Sprinkle glue (Brushable glue#540) to the pieces from Freckled Fawn sprinkled them with  glitter and added them as accents to my little houses !
I hope you enjoy , and hope to see your project at Pile it On ! Thank you to our great sponsor Freckled Fawn !

I used My Scrap Chick ~Country Village House Boxes File, Silhouette Svg File, Sparkle N Sprinkle #540 Glue, Sparkle N Sprinkle Embossing Powders~Cayenne StarEP435, Mediterranean Star EP429,Buttercup Petal EP389, SparkleNSprinkle Glitter~ Parisian Mist G1037,Fire Engine RedG1007, Priceless Peacock G1015, Sparkle N Sprinkle Stamp Set #516 Flourishes 1, My Minds eye Paper ,


Challenges 4 Fun~
Frosted Designs~ Add Texture to your project
Papertake Weekly~Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenges ~ Critters
Silhouette Blog ~ Frame or Flowers
Challenges4Everybody~ #30 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS