Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Give thanks banner







 


Up close of the sunflower from My Scrap Chick , and the glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle .

The acorns and leaves are also from  My Scrap Chick
 
 
Happy Wednesday everyone !!

Today I am sharing the thanksgiving banner I made . I feel as though I am on a banner roll right now ! I have lots of banner ideas !

I made it saying the phrase Give Thanks , because there are so many wonderful things in our lives to give thanks for . I hope everyone in my life, people I have known and all the amazing new people I have been blessed to meet know how much I appreciate them !  I am very thankful you are all part of my life !
 
The banner itself is from Cricut Pretty Pennants Cartridge . The letters are from my silhouette , the acorns , leaves and sunflowers are from My Scrap Chick ! I used lots if glitter as you can see , of course from Sparkle N Sprinkle . I hope you enjoy , and thank you so much for stopping by !


Recipe for banner ~
Cricut Pretty pennants ,
Silhouette font ( From my Computer )
I mixed these glitters 
also used Parisian mist Glitter G1037, and Bronze Splendor G1012,

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Craftin desert Divas ~ Anything Goes Linky Party , Fantabulous Cricut ~ Anything Goes , Exploring Cricut ~ 1 Pattern paper, 2 Cricut cuts, 3 Different colors, Rose Blossom Garden ~ Fall /Thanksgiving Theme , Ribbon Carousel ~ RCC87 Holidays and Celebrations , Stuck on U sketches ~Die Cut Challenge Banner, 2 Creative Chicks ~ Thanksgiving , Silhouette Challenges ~ #7 Anything Holidays ,  Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Fall Y'all Theme , Decorate to celebrate ~ Thanksgiving and Fall part 1 , Connie  Can Crop ~ #16 Leaf it up to Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS