Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Layout of my mother in law

Hello everyone !
Today I  am sharing this layout I made of my mother in law , 
I love this picture of her so much. 
She loves roses and pink , so I decided to use these colors 
for the layout . I used embossable acetate and created
a couple of 3d butterflies with SNS stamps . 

I also followed the sketch at sketchabilities .
I hope you enjoy, and have
a wonderful day .  










Recipe ~
Sketchabilities #107
# 497 Swirls ,  #520 Flourishes 
Stamp Set 497 - SwirlsStamp Set 520 - Flourishes 2
Other SNS Products :
Chantilly Glitter G1041,Gilded IvoryEP267, Cappuccino StarEP434
Cayenne StarEP435, Pear EP420
Mega Tack  Glue #545
Embossable Clear Acetate 99602
Hero Arts Shadow Ink ( cup o' joe)
Heidi Swapp Color Shine (blush, coral)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ( cork)
Walnut Ink (walnut)
Paper safe craft paint (white, melon, pink )

Challenges ~
Sketchabilities #107 ,
2CreativeChicks- #10 Anything Goes


Silhouette Challenges - #9 Anything Goes (Circle doilies)


1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS