Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Super Exciting News !!!

Happy Monday everyone !!!

Today is the start of a new challenge at BBTB2 . 
The theme for this week is 
Scrap your hobby .
We would like to see projects about the hobbies you love ,
the only requirement is to make sure you use your cricut in some way .
Can't wait to see everyone's hobbies. 

Today is my wedding anniversary , 
we have been married for thirteen years today !

Two of my favorite hobbies are of course scrapbooking ,
that is why I decided to make a layout , 
and  spending time with my husband and kids .
So I decided to make a layout of my husband and I at 
a Chicago Bears game .
He will be able to hang this , once I have it framed 
in his Bears Room .





I used my cricut to make the rosettes for the footballs . 

I hope you visit each of the design team members ,
they have lots of inspiration and fun projects to share . 

.......................................Oh yes for my super exciting news >>>>>>>>

I am so excited to announce that 
I have been published in the 
Cricut babies January 2014 magazine, 
(well one of my projects lol)!
cricut_IB_cover_jan_2014

Can you tell I'm excited ? 
I am very happy !!!!!! 
Displaying photo.JPG

Words cannot describe
 how honored and grateful I am ...... 

It is also the start of a new challenge this week at Craftin' Desert Divas ,
our theme for this linky party #22 is 
Winter ! 
Show us your winter inspired projects!!
Our wonderful sponsors for CDD this week are 

KaDoodle Bug Designs
Cardz TV
Miriam's Crafting Supplies 

We hope you can join us !!


Recipe for layout ~
Cricut ~ Ribbons and Rosettes 
Silhouette 




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS