Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Jo's FFC # 37 and Sneak Peak

Hi everyone !!
If you are looking for the SOUS Blog Hop
please click here
I am back again with my second post of the day which is for Jo's Scrap Shack !!
Our wonderful sponsor for this week is 3twentycrafts !!!!

One lucky winner will receive a 10$
gift certificate to the store !!


As I mentioned earlier this is a sneak peek of the sets coming out 
, I only used one of the words in the set ,
 I just love the font !!! 



I also included a couple of close ups of the layout from earlier . 





we have a wonderful top secret surprise for you as well !!!



Recipe for layout ~
Silhouette 
3twentycrafts~ Strike a Pose 
Sketch ~ SOUS 
Heidi Swapp ~ hearts

Recipe for card ~ 
3twentycrafts~ Strike a Pose 
Silhouette 
Hero Arts Charcoal Shadow Ink 
Recollections Extra fine Gold glitter
Aqua American Crafts Glitter 

Thank you so much for joining us !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS