Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Jo's FFC #39 And New Design Team at My Scrap Chick !!!!

Happy Friday everyone !!!! 

First I would like to start off by wishing my husband a very , very happy birthday !!!!
 His actual birthday is February 29th , he is a leap year baby !!!
 We celebrate it on the 28th ,
so as you can imagine it is going to be a super busy weekend !!! 

Today is also the start of a new challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack !!!
This is a favorite , "anything goes" !!!
Can't wait to see what projects you will create and share with us !!! 



Thank you to our wonderful sponsors for this weeks challenge !!!


I am also very happy to say that I was able to continue and be part of the wonderful design team at My Scrap Chick !!!! We also have some wonderful , super talented ladies joining the design team , make sure to visit each one , you are sure to be inspired !!!! 

Here is the amazing new My Scrap Chick Design Team ~











Becki~  www.happycardfactory.com

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I hope you join us tonight for Sparkle N Sprinkles Newest release as well !
 I hope you have a wonderful weekend !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS