Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Favorite Cricut Cartridge and Birthday Party Linky Party !!

Hello everyone !!! 
Mayra here,  hosting my first challenge for BBTB2 !!! 
I know we love our Cricut cartridges , some a little more than others .Then there is the one cartridge that you fall in love with , and know that you will use it over and over , or there is one image that you adore . That is the theme of this weeks challenge I ask that you share with us and make a project with your favorite Cricut cartidge or cricut image ! 
We look forward to seeing what you create . 
Make sure to visit each of the design teams creations and you will be inspired !!

I created a layout of my mom , using my favorite cricut cartridge which is Flower Shoppe !!! 
I am sure most of you know that is my favorite cartridge
 ( I use it almost on all of my projects, lol) !! 




It is also the beginning of a new linky party at 
which is "Birthday Party " !!!
I think this is perfect since it was my husbands birthday this past weekend , and my nieces birthday this coming weekend !!! 
Make sure you share your birthday projects with us !! 

Recipe ~
Tim Holtz distress Ink ( antique linen, spun sugar)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Cork)
Heidi Swapp Color Shine ( Blush ) 
Cricut (Flower Shoppe ) 
Silhouette (print and cut labels)
The Paper Studio Family Clear Stickers
Want 2 Scrap Sage Green Pearls  
Cardstock :
Pink, Cream, Soft Yellow, Kraft , Olive Green  
Designer Paper :
3 Pattern 

Thank you so much for stopping by !!!
Hope you have a wonderful day !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS