Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy , happy Monday !!!!

Hi everyone !!!

Today is my oldest sons 13th birthday !!!!
I would love to wish him a super happy birthday !!!

Today is also the start of a new challenge at
BBTB2 .
The theme is
" Bee-utiful Summer Challenge " .

There are lots of cute little bees from various Cricut cartridges.
We would love to see one on your project !! 
I hope you are able to join us .

It is also the second week of our linky party at
Our theme is
" Christmas in July  ".
Perfect theme to get a head start on Christmas cards or projects !!!



At
Craftin' Desert Divas 
This party sponsors are...

CDD- One stamp set

My Scrap Chick - $10 Code


May Arts Ribbon - 3 Millimeter Diamond Chain


Recipe ~ 
Bee :
Cricut 
Create a Critter , Elegant Edges 
for Christmas project :
Silhouette Store 
Hot Chocolate Treat Box 

Thank you so much for stopping by !!
Hope you have a wonderful day ! 




12 comments:

  1. Both projects are adorable. Happy Birthday to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayra-- happy Monday and Happy Bee- day to your son that is quite a cute little treat for him I love how you did the bee topper super cute. Also your Christmas in July CDD ctreat bag is adorable. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday to your son, Mayra!! Your projects are just awesome!! I love the Bee Happy treat!! The cocoa holder is fabulous!! Love them both my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son!!
    I always 'bee' happy when I see your creations Mayra!!! This one rocks! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cocoa gift set makes me want a cup of cocoa! And your bee project is super sweet. Great job on both!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your son Mayra!! I hope he has a fabulous day!! I love, love your cute bee project. These would make cute party favors for a special birthday. I also love your other DT project, that paper is fabulous and I tell you we aren't all the hot so I could almost drink a cut of hot chocolate with our temps being in the 50's at night. Very unusual for this time of year and our whole summer has been below normal temps with a hot day thrown in every so often. lol Not great for the pool side lounging I was hoping to do this summer. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your oldest son. Hope he has a fabulous day! This bee candy is holder is so adorable. I love the colors that you used and that bee is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bee project, Mayra! LOVE the papers you used! And your S'mores/Cocoa project is FABULOUS!!! Great job on both :) And I hope your son had a wonderful birthday!!!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Overload of Cuteness!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my sweet friend! I absolutely love your bee project.. looks like gum balls or something inside... and your Christmas in July project is awesome! Happy Birthday to your oldest son!!! I hope his birthday was a great one. I'm sorry I have not been able to visit your blog until today, been extremely sick with health crap. I hope to visit again real soon> Miss you!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. buzz buzz - happy birthday to your son.

    love the candy holder for the bees. your Friday post today is great too! I have made several cards that say Bee Happy, cute for many occasions.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS