Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

CDD Hop Freebie cards....

Happy Wednesday everyone !!! 

I am stopping by to share these two fun cards I made , using last weeks 
Craftin' Desert Divas February Release freebies . I hope you were able to join us , because these SVG's by Too Cute By Jessica are adorable !!!! 

The first one I made is this sweet little giraffe card . I loved the Longing For You sentiment . I printed the sentiment on a circle that would be on the inside of the card using my Silhouette . I stamped the sentiment Miss You from the Craftin' Desert Divas Simply Said stamp set on the front . 




The second card I made was lots of fun !!! 
I love watercolor , and have loved it for a while . I had no idea how beautiful it can look on cards. 
For this card I knew I wanted to do a simple water color background . I then wanted to cut out my adorable fox , but I could not find the color for the fur that I wanted. LIGHT BULB...... why not water color the die cut pieces of the fox ~ making them the color I was looking for !!!!!! 

So that is what I did , I water colored the SVG little fox from the 
Too Cute By Jessica 
What Does The Fox Say file .





Recipe ~ 
Craftin' Desert Divas :

Simply Said

Too Cute  By Jessica :



Deer Friends

Too Cute By Jessica:




Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Simon Says Stamp ~ Work It Wednesday 

I hope you enjoy these fun , 
quick little cards I made !!! 

Wishing you a beautiful and blessed day !!! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Mayra, these are the cutest cards!! The giraffe is adorable!! I love the sentiment!! And such a sweet fox!! The watercoloring looks amazing!! You did an awesome job on both of these!! They make me smile!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are just adorable! I love the giraffe and the sentiment is darling! Love the water coloring:) Beautiful cards Mayra!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS