Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

CDD "Anything Goes " Linky Party ........

Happy Monday everyone !!! 

Today I am here to share the card I created for the second week of our 
                                        Craft It Up & Link It Up 
                                 Linky Party 
The theme is : 

We really love seeing all of your wonderful projects !!! 


I created this Hello/Thank you 
card using the super cute little elephant from the 
Craftin' Desert Divas 
It's All About Zoo 
stamp set 




I am making a set of these .
 I was hoping to get them done in time for today's post .
 Sadly I was not able to . When I do get them done , 
I promise to share photos !!! 

If you joined us this weekend,
 you now know the super exciting news !!! 
Craftin' Desert Divas shop is now carrying Dies and SEQUINS !!!! You know I LOVE sequins, and these are SOOO Cute !!!! 

Sequins is available here


Banner Dies
The info on the dies is available here


This party sponsors are...

CDD- One stamp set

TCBJ - $25 gift card.
(regular priced patterns)


Recipw ~ 
Animal Antics

It's All About Zoo


We hope that you will join us !!! 
Thank you so much for stopping by !!!
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day !!! 

2 comments:

  1. Omg, what a darling card! The elephant is so adorable Mayra! Super cute card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so sweet, Mayra!! That elephant is adorable!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS