Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sweet Little Owl ......

Hi everyone !!! 
Happy Thursday !!!! 

I wanted to stop by and share this sweet little card I created using the freebie that came in the newsletter from 2 Cute Ink . Isn't this owl adorable !!!!!! 
They have a Baby themed challenge going on right now.
 I knew I would use this cute little image for a "It's A Girl " card . 



The background of my card has the round diamonds from 
The Tons Round Diamonds stamp set ( really love this set ) . 
The "congratulations" sentiment is from the same set . 


The little flap opens to reveal the 
"It's A Girl " 
from  Craftin' Desert Divas 
Sugar & Spice 
Stamp Set ,
as well as the sentiment inside of the card . 




Recipe ~ 
Craftin' Desert Divas ~ 
The Ton Stamps~ 
2 Cute Ink ~ 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 

Hope you enjoy this sweet little baby card !!! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day !!! 
Hugs,
Mayra 


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is just the CUTEST!!! You did such a great job! Good luck in the 2 Cute ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! I love the fun shape as well as that bow! So sweet! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday a Challenge.
    Michelle
    www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Mayra!! I love the folds!! Absolutely adorable!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image as a baby card! Great creativity. Totally love all the folds - great job!! Thanks so much for showing it off at the 2 Cute Ink "baby" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will be back for the fun again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet baby girl card Mayra. I love that sweet owl, lord knows how much I love owls! Great card!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS