Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pretty Little Peonies Birthday .....



Happy Tuesday everyone ! 
I am here today to share this card and tag set I created 
for the 
Wplus9 
Get Sketchy Challenge . 

I purchased this adorable stamp set with the cute little elephants not too long ago .
I hadn't had a chance to use them . As soon as I saw the sketch ~ I knew this is it !!! 



I used my Silhouette to cut out my rounded /scalloped tag .









I also used the lovely 
Pretty Little Peonies stamp set for the background of my shakers. 
I will add the list of supplies at the bottom of the post .

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 



Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Products used : 
Copics ~
N0, N2, N4 
Pretty Pink Posh ~ 



15 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!!!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun challenge of 'Pretty in Purple' at Digi Choosday Challenge. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet and adorable, Mayra!! Love the elephants!! The shakers are fabulous!! Gorgeous card and tag my friend!! I love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love these... so totally cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE Mayra!!!! LOVE that adorable Elephant!!! Sweet Shakers as always!!!! LOVE this set! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mayra! These ellie are so cute with those added flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card and tag set are adorable!!! Those little elephants are so cute! I have been wanting this set too, maybe I will get it for my birthday next Tuesday!!! Gorgeous paper choice for the background. The weathered wood is just perfect for these!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful projects!!! ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time, I think you outdid yourself, you come back and surprise me even more, These are adorable!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, the shakers are so darn CUTE!! Love the sweet elephants:) Such fun projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Adorable!!!!
    Love, love, love!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are adorable! I love the little elephant with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic looking project! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Youe elephant is such a cutie and the desing of your card is gorgeous. Love your take on our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS