Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sweet Wishes ......


Happy Wednesday everyone !!! 
Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far ! 
I am happy to say I had the chance to create another card in the midst 
of the disaster zone that is currently my craft room ! 

I knew I had to stop from working on my 
Craftin' Desert Divas 
Sneak Peeks and Hop projects 
for a moment , when I saw the new 
Wednesday Challenge . 

may13-color-inspiration-2


I LOVE these colors together !
Here is the card I created , 
using various Lawn Fawn products that I will list in the Recipe section :). 


I water colored the background using the colors from the picture as my inspiration . 



The balloons are water colored as well . 
I used Copics for the cake . 



Recipe ~ 
Lawn Fawn 

year three
year four

year five
milk and cookies
 Stamp Sets 
stitched scalloped borders
The Ton ~
                                                                  ( I used the pinks) 
Round Confetti - Gold            Watermelon Twist Couture Mix     
Pretty Pink Posh ~



Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
I wish you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
may13-color-inspiration-2



12 comments:

  1. This card is a BIRTHDAY PARTY in itself!! Love your take on colors and attentions to details. What a smile maker! Way to combine all the trendy elements! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Inspiration Color Swatch” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek!! this card is AMAZING!! i also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors!! so so so pretty! and i just LOVE the way you added the watercoloring to the background! incredible! it's dynamic and beautiful! love this so much!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love the little faces on the cake!! The shaker window and colors are fabulous!! Love this, Mayra!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS!!! How sweet is your card!!! Those soft pretty colors can make anyone stop what they're doing to make something else! HA LOVE LOVE your precious shaker card! :)
    Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!! I adore your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Mayra- I miss you over on the team.
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my....this is as sweet as they come! What an adorable card and I love all those yummy LF stamps! Thank you so much for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles - Guest Designer Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS AMAZING!!! Love the soft colors and ALL the great details!! So sweet the way you added some touches of watercolor and the beautiful sequins!! This is just a super card!!! So glad you joined us over at DoubleClick for the Happy Birthday challenge!!

    Taunya Butler(daisiesgirl.com) Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Mayra this card is so cute!! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE your sweet card, Mayra. This color palette is one the prettiest I've ever seen, and you did SUCH an amazing job with it. It's just SO sweet. I'm inspired for sue, and have "pinned" this. I would absolutely LOVE to have you share your amazing art in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. In fact, you are most welcome to stop by any time you can and share any of your wonderful cards with us. We're a weekly Anything Goes (family friendly) challenge blog and we offer two awesome prizes every week (one physical product and one digital prize). Since I'm so smitten with your amazing art, I really do hope that you will stop by sometime and play along with us. Have a blessed week, and thanks again for the inspiration. I hope to see you soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so wonderful! I love the watercoloring and the shaker. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Birthday Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS