Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

CDD Under The Sea Sneak Peek .....

Happy Wednesday everyone ! 
Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far .

Today is Day 3 of the 
Facebook Sneak Peek Hop . 

The set for today is called 
Under The Sea .
It is such a must have set ! 
Full of cuteness ! 





These little images are adorable !

I used my Tim Holtz Distress Inks 
to create my under the sea background . 
I tried the no lone coloring on these images 
( I still need lots of practice , but I enjoy it  ) .

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


5 comments:

  1. Sooo Sooo PRETTY!! LOVE the colors and your coloring.. Awesome Project! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sea cuteness.. this is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so adorable, Mayra!! I love the underwater scene!! The colors are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so darn cute! The sea creatures are so adorable:) LOVE this Mayra!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS