Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Swimming by to say .... HI

Happy Sunday everyone ! 

I adore these sweet little sea creatures from the 
Craftin' Desert Divas 
stamp set . 

Can you believe we are already in August ?! 
I am not ready to let go of summer just yet ,
that is why I went with this fun summer themed shaker ! 


The color combination was inspired by 
Craftin' Desert Divas 
mix . 
I love the mix of blues, greens and yellows . 





I hope you enjoy this fun shaker card ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Products Used ~ 
stamp set . 




Emerald Isle Sequins




4 comments:

  1. Hi Mayra!!!! Your Card is simply wonderful!!! LOVE those colors together too and what a wonderful under water scene... So CUTE! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest underwater scene!! I love the shaker!! The details are just perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute are those little fish.. i love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable Mayra! I love the scene and how fun to make it a shaker! Super cute~love the little fishies:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS