Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fun One Layer Card


Happy Tuesday everyone ! 
Today I wanted to share this fun one 
layer card (s) , I created for the 
Lawnscaping Challenge going on now . 


It sounded like a fun challenge ,
so I decided to join in ! 
I could not wait to use these adorable little 
gingerbread images . 


I added a bit of sparkle to my background with
Pretty Pink Posh sequins.




Recipe ~ 
Lawn Fawn 
yeti, set, go
oh snap
milk and cookies
baked with love
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins




Challenges 4 Fun~
Lawnscaping Challenge ~ #114 One Layer Fall or Christmas Card
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  ~ No Designer Paper


I hope you are all having a wonderful and Blessed day !

6 comments:

  1. so totally full of cuteness.. that ribbon is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love this!! Wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card!! love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, the images are darling~cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! It makes me smile!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS