Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

CDD Photo Inspiration Linky Party .....

Craft It Up & Link It Up 

Photo Inspiration Linky Party- Week 2

Welcome to the second week of our  
Craftin' Desert Divas linky party!!!


Happy Monday everyone !! 
Today is the start of our second week of 
the photo inspiration challenge , 
you can be inspired by the colors , the leaves or both . 
I LOVE Autumn and the beautiful colors the season brings !
I was inspired by the colors ,
and the leaves ,lol as you can tell by the card I created : 
I used them for my card . 

I couldn't wait to use this adorable little scarecrow image again 
(after I made him into a zombie/Frankenstein) 
which you can find here if you would like to see .  
 I colored in my image and leaves using Copics ,
I tried to stay as close as possible to the colors
in the inspiration photo . 
  Yes , it is a shaker llol, I really couldn't help myself :) 

 . I hope you will be inspired to create and share with us ! 
Thank you so very much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a beautiful and Blessed day ! 

This party sponsors are...

Craftin Desert Divas
CDD- 1 4x6 stamp set


TCBJ - $25 gift card.
(regular priced patterns)

Recipe ~ 


5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Mayra!! I love the scarecrow!! You colored him beautifully!! The shaker is fabulous!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely way too cute! I love the softness of the vellum! Wonderful shaker card, Mayra !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job & love all your fall colors, to your shaker card... TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS