Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving ~ So Thankful ......

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!
I hope you are all having a beautiful and blessed day !!

I wanted to stop by and share this set of cards I created as part of 

week4

There are so many amazing people out there ! My goal was to have these cards all done by Thanksgiving .... Disneyland set me back a bit . I want to take a moment and thank you with all my heart ! 



I also wanted to enter the 
Lawnscaping Challenge 
In With The Old :


I used brads on the middle card :
I have a huge collection of brads ,
really loved them 
. Not sure why I don't use them as much anymore .
When I saw the theme for the challenge ,
I instantly knew ....I am going to use my brads . 




I created several different designs , 
because these are going to be replicated and mailed out.

I am truly thankful for each and everyone that I have been blessed to meet through this crafting community ! I can not tell you how encouraging your comments are ! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by !!
 Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving !!! 

Challenges 4 Fun~ 

Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes 

Thanks/Thanksgiving 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Mayra, these are all amazing!! I love the designs of each of the cards!! The image is so sweet!! You did a fabulous job with all of them!! I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Mayra! WOW, the black and white two tone gingham is so very striking....makes my heart skip a beat....lol...your coloring is super....fun card, the recipients are sure to luv them! I too feel very blessed and thankful, what a gift it is to give back! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Every one that receives these will love them. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these cards are so beautiful! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! These are just the cutest cards EVER! Gorgeous plaid paired with such a great image - and then those bows, oh those bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful set! LOVE those papers and the design... the fox looks awesome!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS