Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

CDD~ Your Pawsitively the Best ....

Happy Monday !!! 
Mayra here and
 I am back to share another fun set of cards 
I created using the stamp we are featuring .
This is absolutely one of my all time favorite sets : 
The sentiments , the paw print and little mouse image 
make this a wonderful set to own ! 

 For the month of December we will be featuring 
one stamp set a day for three days ,
while we are showcasing the stamp set it will also be on sale in the
just for the three days that we are showcasing it ,
 then a new set will be showcased and that will then be on sale . 

I created two cards 
( with a couple more coming in the near future lol) .
 I made little shaker tags to house the little puppy and kitten
from the Fur~Ever Friends  stamp set . 

 I stamped the paw image in random spots to create the background for the tags . 
 The sentiment is heat embossed with gold embossing powder . 

Recipe~
stamp set 

Image 1

stamp set 
Image 1
Dies set 
Image 1

I hope you enjoy these cards . 
Wishing you a wonderful & Blessed day ! 

Challenges 4 Fun ~
 ( just a pinch of bling for the inside of my shaker tags ) 
Anything Goes 
Anything Goes 
Ch#101 Anything Goes 
Challenge #84 Anything Goes 
MarkerPOP! Challenge #84: Anything Goes
TAG It 

10 comments:

  1. These are so sweet and adorable, Mayra!! I love the cute puppy and kitty!! The shaker designs are fabulous!! Those paw prints are a perfect touch!! Love these my friend!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMHECK Mayra! Those are the sweetest cards ever! The paw prints go perfect! LOVE them both! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darn cute Mayra! I love the cute little animals and the paw prints are adorable! GREAT cards!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love both of those cards! WOW! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable tags Mayra, a lovely design with super colour combo.....your little images are gorgeous, beautifully coloured and stunning embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! I love!! Thanks for linking up with us at the PDE Linky Party! DT Twila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little pups and sweet cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS