Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sweet Tidings.....

Happy Tuesday everyone !
I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start !!! 
I am happy to say that I was able to get into my craft room and do some crafting (Woo~hoo) !
I have missed visiting your blogs , I will be catching up in the next couple of days :) . 

I wanted to share this card I created inspired by the current 
Craftin' Desert Divas Digital Stamp Monthly Challenge. 
For the month of January the theme is LOVE . 

Lol, yes that is an image of a gingerbread house . I have these adorable digital stamps from the shop and I wanted to use them on cards ~ this one is now a LOVE themed gingerbread house :). I used my favorite colored Distress Inks to create my background . I even attempted to make the water droplets into a heart shape ( didn't turn out as I envisioned ). 

 I was so happy to have turned my little Christmas image into a LOVE /Valentine theme. 
I used lots of goodies from 
Craftin' Desert Divas , 
I will list them all below . 

I hope you enjoy this sweet card ! 

Recipe~
Image 1


Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

Image 1

Thank you so very much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Mayra I love it. :D
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the image and the colors you chose are so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Mayra!! The colors are beautiful!! I love that you made it a love gingerbread house!! The heart smoke out of the chimney is such an awesome touch!! Beautiful my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card.. I love that pink background..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Mayra! The gingerbread house is so cute and love the papers you used! So darn cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo PRETTY Mayra - LOVE the colors you chose - beautifully done!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS