Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

You are TOTALLY .....fabulous, amazing, awesome ...


Hi everyone ! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's post .
 I am so in LOVE with the newest stamp sets from Craftin Desert Divas , 
and with the new Digital Stamps available in the shop <3 
I think they are so fun and easy to create with . 

I used the Greeting Word Dies  along with the Tiny Sentiments stamp set .

I colored in my images using Copic markers . 

I made little tags to go withe the cards . 




I hope you enjoy these sweet cards and feel inspired to create ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed Day ! 
Hugs, 
CDD Products Used~


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are all absolutely gorgeous!! I love the designs!! Those images are so sweet and colored beautifully!! Stunning my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Wonderful coloring. Like the framing, arrangment, layers & so much more. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These are wonderful! Each one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourings and love the designs of these beautiful cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS