Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

CDD ~ Happy Fourth of July....

Happy Fourth of July everyone ! 
I hope you are all having a wonderful and super fun day ! 
I wanted to stop by and share this card I created using the sweet 

It was a simple card to create . 
I had so much fun coloring in this image . 
I added a bit of distress inking to my background and the card was done <3 






Recipe ~
Copics ( new hair color combo for me lol )
E31, Y28, W5 , E35 and a bit of W7

Craftin Desert Divas ~
Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 

7 comments:

  1. Awwww.... She's Adorable Mayra! What a cute Digi.... Love your card! Enjoy the 4th of July!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just DARLING!! I love how pretty you colored her!!
    Absolutely adorable!
    Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Mayra!! She's so sweet!! You colored her beautifully!! The entire design is fabulous!! Gorgeous patriotic card my friend!! I hope you're having a safe and happy 4th of July!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! And the hair combo looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well ain't this just all kinds of awesome?!! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolute adorable and your colouring is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS