Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

CDD Grocery Planner Set Sneak Peek

I am officially a planner girl <3 yes... A planner girl (me ) ! I would not have thought that I would be ~ I buy them but the pretty gold ones from Heidi Swapp used them here and there ....but now I am hooked ! I blame the cute stamp sets from CDD lol in a good way ! I look forward to working on my planner now and I am in LOVE with these adorable images from this planner set ! I can not get enough of these cuties ~ SUPER fun and easy to create with and customize to whatever colors/ theme you are going for ! I went with hot pink and gold ...warning you will be seeing lots of gold in my projects lol ! I hope you enjoy these !

For my Sneak Peek project I worked on my personal size planner . 
I am a grocery list type of girl .
I created this insert for my planner . 

I used the same images from the stamp set to create matching planner clips . 
I colored in my images nice and quick with my Copics . 



I hope you are joining us on Facebook for the awesome giveaways that are going on !
There is lots of wonderful inspiration !
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !

Hugs ,

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your planner looks amazing, Mayra!! The design and details are so gorgeous!! This is spectacular my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so COOL Mayra! I love the fabulous papers and all the cute little stamped images! LOVE, love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS