Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

CDD September Release Sneak Peek Day 3 .....


Hi everyone !!! 
Welcome to Day 3 of our
September Release Sneak Peek 

We have 10 new stamps and 2 new dies.
 We will also have a Sept bundle at a special price 
for the first few days of the sneak peeks with FREE shipping. 
Stamps: 2- 4x6, 4- 2x6, and 4- 2x3. 
Today I have a sneak peek for both
of today's sets. 
I created two more planner spreads and sticker sheets for both , 
I sort of forgot about the one for the workout set ,lol ! 
I was excited to create a shaker insert 
from my planner <3 ! 
I went with a rose gold color theme for my workout spread . 

The above picture shows the shaker insert and the one below without it . 
Here is a close up of the matching bows
 I created using the
Craftin Desert Divas
Shaker Tag Dies 
Set.
Here is the second spread I created :
I went with a mint /pink and black theme .
I really am having a blast with these !!
I used my Copic markers for all the stickers .






These are the dies I used for the bows : 

Shaker Tag Dies: 
Image 1

I hope you enjoy these projects ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 
Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. You seriously have the most gorgeous planner ever, Mayra!! Wow!! I love every single detail!! The bows look amazing!! Stunning my friend!! I'm leaving on vacation and I will catch up with you when I return!! Have a great week!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS