Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy World Card Making Day and Lavender and Gold Spread ...



Happy Saturday ,
Happy October ,
Happy World Card Making Day !!! 
Lots of happiness going on for today !! 
I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start,
I am happy to be feeling better after being sick.
I actually did not craft at all ! 
As you can imagine as soon as I felt a bit better I was back 
in my craft room to create ! 

As you can guess by my title ,
today is World Card Making Day ,
I am hoping to be able to finish up a couple more cards
I have on my desk for today 
but since it it my nephews birthday today ....
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Bams LOVE you ,
lol not sure if I am going to have much time . 
I will be sharing these projects I finished up yesterday to share 
for today . 

This is one of the spreads in my Recollection Planner from 
Michaels .
 I went with purple and gold for this week , 
warning ...you will be seeing more purple in upcoming projects ,lol . 
I like to create several projects at the same time with a specific color combination.

 The photos in my planner are what inspired me to use the colors I used , 
and I am using my planner as a Inspiration journal as well . Believe me I am loving these planners ! 
 I also made a shaker insert for this weeks spread ( remember I love sequins and shakers lol ) . 

This cards is for a super sweet and amazingly talented , crafty inspiration person I have been blessed to meet through this awesome crafting community ~ Kathy ! Her birthday was on Sunday that just passed , Happy Belated birthday Kathy !! 


 It is a slider card , I think that is what they are called . Fun to make . 


 I used the fairy from the CDD Magical Wishes set .

And now onto the card I created for my nephew .
He is a Dallas Cowboys fan , I colored in my little 
football player in the blue and silver colors . 


I hope you enjoy these fun creations and are creating your own designs on this awesome day !! 
Happy Crafting and wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS