Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

CDD November 2016 Sneak Peek Day 2.....

Hello everyone !
Mayra here from Mayras Designs ,
with today's post and fun sneak peek
into this month's release .

Today we are sharing projects using the
adorable Snow Day Stamp set
and the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies .
You can join our event page here

There are awesome prizes and lots of inspiration ! 
These cuties were super fun to use <3 
I decided to create a tree decorating scene. 
I used the tree from the 

I colored these cuties using my Copic markers . 







I hope you join us and 
that you enjoy this sneak peek for today ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 





3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the fun scene you've created!! Your coloring is perfection!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS... those critters are super cute Mayra! Fantastic card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS