Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day #3 Coloring Challenge ....

If you are here for the 
30 Day Coloring Challenge Blog Hop 
Please click HERE <3 

It is day #3 of the Coloring Challenge <3 
if you have an Instagram make sure to 
join the blog hop going on there for today . 
I hope you joined us yesterday for the 
Blog Hop , there are some awesome prizes . 
You can find the details here

For today I created this simple card 
using Avery Elle stamp sets . 
The great thing about this challenge is that it helps you 
use images that maybe you haven't had a chance to create with 
(me raising my hand ) ! 
I admit I own several cute sets that I have not used at all ! 
My goal ....  is to get those cute sets out ( step 1 ) ....
 colored (step 2)  and onto a card (step 3 ) hopefully , lol. 

 I colored in this adorable unicorn and banner using my Copics . 


I used Distress Inks on my background . 

 Here is a close up of the pretty flowers from one of the sets : 


 Avery Elle Products Used: 
Be A Unicorn Stamp Set 

Copic Colors : 
W7,W3, W1 
R59, R83
E47, E42 
E99,YR27,E11 

I hope you enjoy my card for today and feel inspired to create ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


9 comments:

  1. So sweet and beautiful!! The unicorn looks amazing!! I love the background, too!! Your coloring is perfection my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card, I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute!! I love the colouring background, unicorn... everything!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card. I sure do like your coloring style. The colors you chose look amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the coloring and the animals are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just precious my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darn cute! Your coloring rocks :)
    Would love for you to share how you do your backgrounds..always turn out fabulous. What is the secret?
    Have a great day
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS