Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Happy Tuesday and Voting Day !

Happy Tuesday everyone ! 
Can you believe it is time to VOTE ?! 
I hope you make it out and cast your vote <3 

I did not have a chance to color and share for the
30 Day Coloring Challenge this 
past weekend . I am happily catching up . 
I truly enjoy coloring <3  

I was in the middle of coloring up some of the 
super CUTE new digis from the 
CDD shop , when I stopped to cook dinner ( good idea right ) ....
I happened to come across my current FAVE coffee mug 
and ..... drumroll inspiration struck me !!!! 

I moved the cuties 
(polar bears, bunnies, elf, ...) to the side 
and went to work on my idea . 

Here is the result of that .... one card , one insert and a planner spread !! 
I started with the card . I had a kraft base die cut from my all time favorite 
dies set : Fancy Frames . I stamped the flowers from the CDD Botanical Layers 
stamp set using my Memento Ink . I must admit I wanted the leaves as well...but I could not find it lol !! So , I pulled out a set with leaves from WPlus9 and used those . I am happy to say I did find the leaf ... a day later lol ! I started my coloring with Copic markers in the W3, W85 and W7 combination. I then pulled out my Prisma Color pencils and went over the the flowers with those. 

 For my planner pages I stamped the flowers using the same Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black in various areas. For these pages I used my Prismacolor pencils , the Copics would show through to the other side (we do not want that ) . Ohhh and it is my mini Happy Planner that I used for this layout <3 
 I forgot to take a picture of the insert by itself , I was too excited lol ! 
I used Copics and the same colored pencils to color in the flowers . 




I hope you enjoy my coloring for days 5, 6 and 7  <3 
I am off to color the one for today <3 

Thank you so much for stopping by !
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


4 comments:

  1. WOWZERS girl, this is so beautiful! I LOVE the coloring of the flowers...so gorgeous and the embossed gold sentiment is amazing! LOVE this Mayra! Your journal is amazing...your work is spoectacular!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Mayra!! Your coloring is perfection!! You totally bring images to life in color!! Gorgeous card and journal!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE the look on the kraft cardstock!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS