Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

CDD November 2016 Release ....


Happy Friday everyone !! 
Welcome to the CDD
November 2016 Release ! 
I hope you have been enjoying all of the sneak peeks 
from this release <3 
I can tell you that I could not get enough of these sets ! 
I am sure you will be able to see for yourselves with all 
of the design team projects <3 . 

There are 5 new stamp sets : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

Image 1

There are also matching SVGs for each set and 
two new sets of dies . 
You can find the complete release here. 

To start off I created another pop up card . 
These are fun and easy to make 
I use a file from the Silhouette store 
(makes it even easier ,lol ). 
I used the Snow Day  set for this card . 


 I created a winter scene using the super cute log cabin in the set . 
For the next project I decorated 
my mini Happy planner for this week . 
I used the 
and 
stamp sets . 



And last ... told you I lOVE this release <3 
I was inspired by the Berry Christmas Sequins mix 
to create this Christmas shaker card . 


 I hope you enjoy the projects I created for you today ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful, Mayra!! The cards are gorgeous!! Your planner looks amazing!! I know I say this all the time, but your coloring is perfection!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mayra! I love the little winter card. I am just wondering what you used to make the little pond?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS