Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

CDD January 2017 Release ....

Happy Saturday everyone ! 
I am stopping by to share a couple of projects 
using the new release 
from
Craftin Desert Divas . 
It is now available for purchase here

For the first card I used 
the adorable Stitched  Box Die 
I used the sweet panda from the 
Panda Pals set . 


 For the second card I used the Sweet Shop stamp set .

For the third projects I created these shaker tags 
using the Spare Parts stamp set . 

I hope you have been enjoying 
the projects we have been sharing with you !! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 








3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all amazing, Mayra!! The designs are beautiful!! I love the shakers!! The images are too cute!! Love these my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards and terrific tags, Mayra. Your coloring is fabulous. :) Your ink blending is great, too. Helps show off the main images. Your shakers are so fun. I like how you added the shaker holder so that you can see the sealed edges, almost like a stitched edge cardstock on the second card. That looks really neat. Each project looks fabulous! You are good! :) Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just precious!! Adorable tags my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS