Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

CDD Sneak Peek Day 3 January 2017 ....

I am back everyone with my second post of the day ! 
For this post I am sharing my project for 
Day 3 of our 
CDD January 2017 Sneak Peeks. 

Today we are sneak peeking the 
super cute 
Panda Holidays stamp set 
 and 
Stitched Box die. 

I used the Stitched Box die for my card today ...
warning I am LOVING this die ! 
You will be seeing more projects with it <3 . 



For my card I used : 

Digi stamp : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


I also wanted to share the planner spread I created to match my mini . 
This one is in the regular sized Happy Planner. 

 I really have fun decorating my planners . 
One of my must haves is my Silhouette . 
It makes it super easy to personalize . 





Planner : 
Flowers in Bloom stamp set : 
Image 1

Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 





2 comments:

  1. Super adorable love the characters, beautiful journal also
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable card and a beautiful planner. Those little skunks are so cute popping out of the box. I like the soft colors and the details you added to the critters. Helps them pop. I really like how you coordinate your planners, too. Looks amazing.

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS