Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Craftin' Desert Divas May 2017 Sneak Peek Day 3 ....

I am back <3. 
For my first post for Sweet Stamp Shop
 please click here

It is day 3 of our super CUTE 
Craftin Desert Divas 
May 2017 Release .
Today we are sneak peeking the 
Sweet As Honey Clear stamp set . 


The images in this set are adorable !! 


I colored these cuties using my Copic markers . 

For the background I added a touch of blue to create the sky . 

We have a Facebook Event Page here . 
We would love for you to join us ! 

Thank you so much once again for stopping by !! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
 Image 1

2 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable!! I love the buzzing bees fluttering about!! Your coloring is perfection!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My... Mayra... that is such a CUTE card! I LOVE the sweet little bear image and your coloring is Fantastic! I tried using my Zig Pens last night and UGH!!! I know... Practice, Practice, Practice! I'm trying! LOL Have a fabulous day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS