Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop ... Purple, Pink and Black Spacin' Out ...

Hello everyone !! 
I am back today to share this card 
I created for 
the Sweet Stamp Shop 
May Release . 

This was a super fun set to create with !! 
This set is the new 
Spacin' Out clear stamp set .
 You can get this set as part of the 
release bundle  on May 24 ( TODAY , YAY) 
for a one time offer price of $40 -- includes all 12 zodiac, 
Starry Night, and Spacin Out. 
 Bundles will ship on May 29th. 
Individuals available Friday.


I used purples and pinks for this galaxy card . 
I used my Distress Inks . 


How awesome is this sentiment ?! 
Perfect for belated bday cards ! 


Please feel welcome to join us on 
Facebook for the event here
No automatic alt text available.

Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day !! 









2 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Mayra!! The sky background looks amazing!! I love the doggie astronaut and the planets!! What a fun card!! You've showcased the new stamp set perfectly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! The background is so cool & I LOVE your color choice... so different than the average space cards... LOVE that!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS