Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy Birthday with Altenew and MFT ......

Hello and Happy Thursday everyone <3 . 
Wow ... June already !! 
This year sure is flying by !! 

I am so happy to have had the time to do 
a bit more crafting . I am excited to get 
started on the sneak peek projects 
for the CDD and Sweet Stamp Shop 
June releases !!! 

I have a couple of cards to share with you today . 
For the first project , I created a birthday 
card for one of the sweetest ladies I have had 
the blessing to meet . 

I used the gorgeous Beautiful Day stamp set 
from Altenew . Super big thank you to them !! 
This is one of the awesome sets I was 
able to get with the gift code from being picked as one 
of the winners for April's challenge <3. 

I was inspired by the June Inspiration Challenge 
from Altenew . I love the colors . 
June 2017 Altenew Inspiration Challenge. Find out more by clicking the following link: http://altenewblog.com/2017/05/28/june-2017-inspiration-challenge-white-on-white-focal-point/



I stamped and did a bit of masking to get the design on each card . 
I was not planning on making three , lol. 

 I wanted to try different combinations using the markers .
 For this one I kept it a bit softer by not adding as many layers . 


This is the one I started with . 
The center flower ended up being a bit darker than the look I was going for . 
That is why I ended up creating the other two . 

I am really LOVING the Zig brushes and the Winsor & Newton ones . 
I did not realize what I was missing !! 

For the next card I created to share with you today 
I was inspired by the current 
Color Challenge : 
and the current Sketch Challenge

I used this cute set from My Favorite Things 

 I knew this color combination would be great for this set . 
 I colored my images in using Copic markers . 
The hardest part was deciding what would be what color , lol !! 
 I wanted to create an underwater scene . I used Tim Holtz watercolor paper .
 I then added Distress Ink in the color Tumbled Glass . 


This one was so much fun to create ... I had not created a shaker card in a while !!! 

I hope you enjoy these cards and feel inspired to create !! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


Challenges 4 Fun ~ 

June 2017 Altenew Inspiration Challenge. Find out more by clicking the following link: http://altenewblog.com/2017/05/28/june-2017-inspiration-challenge-white-on-white-focal-point/


For Second Card : 

Color Challenge #70 

Sketch Challenge 335 #mftstamps

For set of three cards : 
Beautiful Day stamp set 
Beautiful Day Stamp Set

Zig Clean Color Brush Markers 
Pale Pink , Blush a bit of Mustard 
Darker Flowers : 
W&N Mauve 
Zig Deep Red , Pale Rose , Blush 
Olive Green 

My Favorite Things Card : 

10 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS blooms! I LOVE your coloring style Mayra:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I noticed your cards over on the Altenew challenge and had to drop by and leave a comment. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, I love the colour tones you have used, muted but very sophisticated. Beautiful day is one of my favourite Altenew stamp sets too. I think the scalloped edging gives it a classy look too. Your second sea themed card is great too. I'm also now a follower and can't wait to see your other creations.
    CraftyNatalie- CraftyNataliesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your trio of cards is absolutely stunning... LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all so gorgeous, Mayra!! The first three are stunning!! I love the beautiful flowers!! You colored them perfectly!! The underwater shaker scene is amazing!! The details are fabulous!! Love them all!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZER!!! I Soooo LOOOVE those gorgeous Flower cards Mayra! They're beautiful! And OMGOSH the underwater shaker is tooo CUTE! I just finally started playing with my Zig pens Mayra.... and I have to say I kind of like it... even more so than my Spectrum Noir... I will continue to play with them during my Short Summer break from work at school... So keep your fingers crossed I keep using them! LOL Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazingly beautiful cards, Mayra! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your set of cards are stunning! The soft colors are so pretty together! The shaker card couldn't be cuter! I wish I had the patience for coloring more~beautiful work as always my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my what wonderful card, love the gold embossing with flowers card makes it look really special and the second is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning cards and the envelope to match!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are adorable .. you did a great colouring combination. Love your layout too.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS