Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sending A Hug In A Mug ....

Happy Saturday everyone ! 
I have a couple of cards to share with 
you using the newest 
Craftin Desert Divas 
Release . 
The stamps and dies are available in the shop here

It is also the Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop . 
18953212_1420811111299884_793268093247290789_o

I created this card using the 
stamp set . 


 I went with softer colors for this card . 
I usually add the V09 Copic to my purples
 to deepen the color but I skipped it this time . 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed weekend !! 



 CDD Products Used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Mayra!! The colors are just spectacular!! The image is so sweet!! Love, love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!I love the darling image!!Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mayra, this is beautifully done. I love everything about it. The layers, colour and the adorable Troll! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful color palette. I so enjoy seeing your color choices and this is no exception. The images are adorable and you've created a wonderful and happy card. Fabulous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and adorable designs! Your cards are fantastic Mayra! Super cute way to showcase the new stamp sets! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, your coffee troll couldn't be cuter! Fabulous Mayra!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS