Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

CDD July 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 4 ....

Happy Day 4 
of our 
Craftin Desert Divas 
July 2017 
Release Sneak Peeks .

For today we are sneak peeking 
the fun and cute 
March On stamp set . 

I can not tell you how many ideas I have for this set , 
I have two other cards started on my craft table with these 
cuties.  For this card , I decided to do something a little 
bit different (just a bit ,lol ) . 
I wanted to watercolor the images in . 
I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 

 For the background I used my Kuretake watercolors . 


I had lots of fun creating this card . 
I hope you like the different look , I usually go for my Copics. 
I am continuing to practice with the watercolor markers . 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by . 
Please feel welcome to join us here for the Facebook event page !! 

Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

CDD Products Used : 
Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

Distress Oxide Inks : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The parade is so cute!! I love the musical notes and the fabulous colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mayra this cad is so amazing.♥ The images are so cute and your watercoloring is really fantastic.
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable scene! I think your watercoloring looks fantastic! That little guy on the elephant's back directing the rest of the band is such a neat design idea. All around fabulous card. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS