Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

CDD July 2017 Social Media Mood Board Challenge .....

Happy Wednesday everyone !!! 
I am here today to share a card with you 
I created for the 
Craftin Desert Divas 
July Mood Board Social Media Challenge . 

I had to use one of the new release sets for my card . 
They are perfect summer themed sets !! 
I used the Summer Vibin' stamp set . 
The flamingo image is perfect for this challenge !! 

The flamingos on the background are colored in using
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers . 

For the main flamingo I used Copic markers.



I hope you feel inspired to created !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing a Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
Image 1
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Zig Clean Color Markers Used :
Pink Flamingo , Light Carmone , Peach Pink ,
Orange and Black
For the Background Turquoise Green
and Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful summer vibe card, Mayra. Oh my, I giggled seeing a flamingo with a flamingo floatie! So cute! Your coloring is fabulous. Such a sweet and oh so fun card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I love the flamingos and the water!! Your colors are stunning!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mayra! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your card is ADORABLE!!!.. I so LOVE that sweet flamingo & your amazing coloring of course! I managed to color up some images while I was on the plane... Brought my zig pens along for the long flight! Can't wait to share them... I also took a peek at all the fabulous designs you made while I was away.... you totally rock at coloring Mayra... it amazes me every time! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Mayra! The flamingos are darling and wow Oh wow, your coloring is amazing!
    Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS