Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas July 2017 Release Sneak Peeks Day 1 ....

YAY !!! It is Day 1 of our 
Craftin Desert Divas 
July 2017 Release 
Sneak Peeks !!! 

Today we are sneak peeking the 
Jawsome and Ocean Friends 
stamp sets along with 
Ocean Border Dies . 

I created two cards to share with you today . 
For the first card I used the 
Jawsome stamp set and the Ocean Border Dies . 

This is such a cool set to create with !!! 

 I am so excited that we now have a slider die !!! 
It is part of the Ocean Borders Dies set <3 !!! 
 I think the slider is perfect for this surfing shark . 
I used my Distress Inks to create the background and add color to the ocean waves. 

For the second card I used the 
Ocean Friends stamp set . 
The images in this set are adorable !!! 
I love these little otters !! 



Please feel welcome to join us here for the Facebook Event . 

19477451_1641902122510635_6580493815157770983_o


Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
Die & Stamp Sets Available 7/10/17 @ 12 PM EST
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

Image 1


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are both so adorable!! The image are too cute!! The colors are amazing!! Your designs are fun and fabulous, as always, my friend!! I love, love them!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS