Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Totally .. Have A Monster~licious Birthday !!!

Happy July everyone !! 
I am stopping by today to share a 
card I created using the super fun 
new Monster Carnival stamp set 
from Craftin Desert Divas . 

 I began by stamping the image of the cotton candy stand all over a piece of cardstock ,

I colored in all of my images using Copic markers.
I then added Distress Ink to the background . 



CDD Products Used : 
Monster Carnival stamp set
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

I also have a second card I created to share with you . 
It is a birthday card for one of the sweetest 
IG friends I have been blessed to meet . 

 I used the Mama Elephant Timeless Tulips stamp set . 
 I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the image in . 

I hope the month of July is off to a good start !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day . 



1 comment:

  1. They're both so stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love your creative designs!! Gorgeous cards, Mayra!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS