Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas September 2017 Sneak Peek Day 2 ...

Hi everyone !!! I am back to share my
second post of the day of the sneak peek
for one of my FAVORITE sets from this release !!
Today we are sneak peeking the Timber stamp set
( LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ) and the Fall Border Dies .


I can not get enough of this set !!!
Yes... lol, that means you will be seeing me using this set a lot !!


That lumberjack is adorable .. and the little forest friends are perfect !! 



For my card and mini treat bag set I was inspired by our 
current Monthly Social Media Mood Board : 

No automatic alt text available.



I love the colors , and I used them for my projects .


I had so much fun coloring these up !!
For the border die I used my Distress Ink Rusty Hinge
 to add color to the trees.

Thank you so much for stopping by today !! 
I hope you enjoy the projects I created to share with you today !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Image 1


3 comments:

  1. They are so absolutely adorable!! I love the scenes you've created!! Beautiful projects, my friend!! I love them!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why these are a favorite, they are adorable! That lumberjack is fabulous. I also like the happy little critters. Really, what makes them even more appealing is your coloring. It just brings them to life! Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you LOVE this set! It's ADORABLE!!! Fantastic project Mayra!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS