Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hello Friend ......

I am back everyone !!!
I have this set of cards I created 
or the Neat & Tangled 
Little Tangles Challenge . 


I colored the images from this adorable set Santa's Wonderland
 for The Daily Marker's coloring challenge.


I wanted to go for a CAS design . 
Lol.... I am still practicing .
I usually want to add a bit more . 


I colored the red parts using 
R46, R27, R17, R05 and a bit of R11 Copic markers. 






Challenges 4 Fun ~ 



For the next card I have to share with you 
I used this cute digi image from the 
CDD shop 
Image 1

I colored this cutie using Copic markers . 


I added a bit of Tumbled Glass 
Distress Ink to my background . 


I thought the sentiment from the 
Floral Wreaths stamp set was perfect for this card . 
Image 1



The base of my card is from the 
Fancy Frames die set . 
Image 1

Once again a super BIG thank you 
to each of you !! 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by !! 
Praying you have a beyond Blessed day !!




3 comments:

  1. Your CAS designs look AWESOME Mayra! I LOVE your coloring!! Super cute cards!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic job on you CAS designs. I truly believe simple is harder because you have to decide what to leave off and still make an impact. You did great! Really like the images on Kraft cardstock and the bit of snow you have falling on the snowman. :) The mouse in a pumpkin is absolutely adorable! Love that it is a digi!! Your coloring is fantastic! Congrats again on your win with MFT!! So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS